Statcounter

torsdag 2 juni 2011

Go Tell Fire to the Mountain download (WU LYF album)

It is the spanking new album provided by WU LYF named Go Tell Fire to the Mountain. Now on Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I assume WU LYF isn't going to be too thrilled with this leak. I first discovered all the MP3s on Zippy although they had been removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.

Downloads - located at the end of the actual blog post.



Now, for the album. To begin with, they have far better production as opposed to earlier tunes in my opinion. There's actually electric guitar in a song lol
The tracks are seem to be more of the very same (that is on no account terrible of course) and also the lyrics are similar, aside from much less misery.
I mean, it truly sounds like an real group many times, you know.If, perhaps you like WU LYF you will definately not wind up being disappointed.
But I nevertheless can not work out if perhaps Go Tell Fire to the Mountain is actually worth shelling out for and ignore this Mediafire download. Although whatever. I am going to leave that decision to you.

Now I give this unique album three out of 5 stars.

Links