Statcounter

fredag 3 juni 2011

Spark download (Alain Johannes album)

It's the latest album produced by Alain Johannes titled Spark. At this moment uploaded to Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I guess Alain Johannes won't be too pleased regarding this leak. I first saw all the MP3s as a download on Zippy but they had been removed an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.

MP3s - - at the end of the actual post.



Now, to the album. To start, it's got greater production when compared with previous tunes IMO. There's also electric guitar in one song lol
The material are seem to be a lot of the very same (that's in no way terrible not surprisingly) also, the lyrics are similar, aside from less agony.
I mean, it genuinely sounds like an actual band many times, you know.As long as you really love Alain Johannes you likely will not end up being disappointed.
But I still can't work out if perhaps Spark is actually really worth shelling out for and skip this Mediafire download. Although whatever. I will leave that choice to you actually.

I actually give this particular album 3 out of 5 stars.

Links