Statcounter

onsdag 1 juni 2011

Sweet Defeat download (Jon Allen album)

It is the brand new album provided by Jon Allen titled Sweet Defeat. At the moment downloadable on Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I suppose Jon Allen is definately not too delighted regarding this leak. I first came across all the MP3s as a download on Zippy although they ended up removed an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.

Downloads - located at the end of the actual posting.



Now, for the album. First off, it's better production when compared with previous tunes in my opinion. There's actually guitar in a song lol
The tunes are seem to be more of the very same (which can be by no means terrible of course) and the lyrics are similar, aside from less agony.
What i'm saying is, it truly sounds like an actual band most of the time, you know.If, perhaps you like Jon Allen you should not turn out to be disappointed.
However I still can't decide if Sweet Defeat is actually worth paying for and ignore the Mediafire download. But whatever. I'll pass on that decision to you actually.

Now I give this particular album three out of 5 stars.

Link: jon.allen.sweet.defeat.VBR-mp3s.rar